Super easy side dish that goes well with meat.
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Recipe type: Side dish
Cuisine: American Comfort
- 1½ pounds of small new potatoes or fingerlings (any color), cleaned and cut in half or quarters
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spread the potatoes in a single layer in a large baking dish or roasting pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, rosemary, and garlic. Toss until potatoes are well coated with everything.
- Roast for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through, browned and slightly crispy.
- Serve immediately.